1. There are no exemptions for mid-term examinations.
2. No mid-term exams are to be given early. Mid-terms are only to be given during their slotted time. Do not allow students to re-schedule exams.
3. All exams should be 90 minutes in length. Students may not leave the room if they finish early.
4. Students who do not have an examination and are in the building must report to the cafeteria.
5. If a student is absent, a parent must notify the Main Office no later than 7:30 AM on the day of the exam to verify the absence and arrange a make-up. Students must return with doctor’s note to make-up exam.
6. Students must adhere to the dress code for the examinations.
7. Make-ups exams will be given on Friday, January 18, 2019. (Only exception is if a student has an open examination period and if a teacher is giving an examination or is free. NO student is to take three examinations in one day.) There is no transportation provided for students for make-up exams (January 18th).
8. Please note there will be Early Dismissal for students on January 14th through January 17th.