The Mater Dei Prep Global Leaders Program utilizes an interactive and dynamic curriculum that focuses on preparing students for success in global situations. Workplace and school environments have become a complex paradigm of multiple ethnicities that reflect diverse cultures and expectations. Future leaders need communication, mediation and social skills to navigate and succeed in these settings.
Mater Dei Prep students in the Global Leaders Program put these skills into practice by partnering with United Nations Department of Public Information Non-Governmental Organizations (UN DPI/NGO) like Pathways to Peace. They benefit from Mater Dei Prep’s unique relationship with the UN, regularly attending and speaking at conferences and committee meetings centered on promoting the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals in categories as wide-ranging as education, gender equality, clean energy, climate action and justice.
Through the Global Leaders Program, students:
If you have any additional questions on the Emerging Global Leaders Program, please email Mr. George Anthony at email@example.com.
- Develop communication and social skills
- Learn effective leadership skills for global environments
- Acquire mediation and negotiation skills, with certification in conflict transformation and management
- Work in collaborative teams, learning to build trusting and sustainable relationships
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Use MediaScape technology to create and foster relationships with partner organizations on a national and global scale
- Hone their public speaking skills with an emphasis on presentation and effective questioning techniques
- Learn United Nations protocols and establish committee memberships