The purpose of this organization shall be to encourage interest and attendance at athletic and scholastic activities of Mater Dei Prep High School, to give moral and financial support wherever possible to the sports and scholastic programs of the school, to cooperate with the duly constituted authorities of Mater Dei Prep High School in the promotion of all the activities of the school, to cooperate with, counsel and advise the athletic council of Mater Dei Prep High School, to cooperate with, council and assist in the promotion of extra-curricular activities of the student body when these activities are authorized by the duly constituted authorities of Mater Dei Prep High School.
- 7PM start time for all meetings
- Wed. 9/25/19 – September Meeting
- Wed. 10/23/19 – October Meeting
- Wed. 11/20/19 OR 12/4/19 – Nov/Dec Meeting – we will vote and choose either the 20th or the 4th at the Oct. meeting
- (we won’t have a meeting the day before Thanksgiving nor on Christmas Day)
- Wed. 1/22/20 – January Meeting
- Wed. 2/26/20 – February Meeting
- Sat. 3/7/20 – Pot Of Gold Irish Night and Dinner Dance in Memorial Hall (7pm-11pm)
- Wed. 3/25/20 – March Meeting
- Wed. 4/22/20 – April Meeting
- Wed. 5/27/20 – May Meeting
- The June 2020 meeting will be after school year has ended.
Booster Club Activities:
- Concession Stand – need volunteers to help sell concessions; we hope to have concessions at well-attended athletic games
- Pot ‘O Gold – an annual Irish Night Dinner Dance; MARCH 7th, 2020 in Memorial Hall; food is catered by Cheryl Lynch (Bon Appetite Catering), music by Chris “Jiggy” Whittet.
- Concessions at Basketball games or any games in the Memorial Hall Gym – we try to reach families who will volunteer to set-up/sell/clean-up
- Yard Signs (or window signs)
- Sports Journal
- Clean-up date before the start of the next school year; it was called “Super Saturday” in the past